Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – BANGKOK
- Meet & Greet at Airport and transfer to Hotel for check-in.
DAY 02: BANGKOK ( B, L )
- Breakfast at hotel, then take across river ferry to Wat Arun
- Photo stop at Grand Palace ( NO ENTRANCE ) & Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Shopping at Gems Gallery, Honey Bee Product
DAY 03: BANGKOK – DEPARTURE ( B )
- Breakfast and transfer to Airport for departure
- Hotel : 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok with daily ABF.
- Transfer, Tours and Meals as per above.
- English Speaking Tour Guide