Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – BANGKOK – PATTAYA ( L, D )
- Arrival Bangkok International Airport and meet by our local representative.
- Transfer by air-condition vehicle to the hotel for check in.
Airport Meeting Point :
For Suvarnabumi Airport – MEETING POINT AT ARRIVAL HALL , EXIT B ( Gate No.3 )
For Dong Muang Airport – MEETING POINT AT ARRIVAL HALL , DOOR 2
Visit Tiger Zoo/ Art In Paradise , Pattaya City tour , Alcazar Show
DAY 02: BANGKOK – PATTAYA ( B, L, D )
- After breakfast, take a boat to Coral Island by speed boat. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, etc., (optional).
- Visit Gems Gallery /Big Bee Farm / Back to Bangkok
DAY 04: Floating Market & Elephant Riding ( B, L, D )
- After B’ fast, proceed to Original Floating Market & 25min. Elephant Riding.
- Back to Bangkok, enjoy shopping in Bangkok
DAY 05: BANGKOK – DEPARTURE ( B )
- After breakfast, free at own leisure until departure time. Then transfer to Airport for departure.
- Hotel : 04 nights accommodation with daily ABF.
- Transfer, Tours and Meals as per above.
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Driver