Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrival, Shopping and stay in Bangkok.
DAY 02: (L, D)
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province
- Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
- Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
- Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
14.45 Take a long-tailed boat ride downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire PassMemorial. Then return to the rafts
19.00 Dinner followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
DAY 03: ( B, L, D )
08.30 Visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village and jungle trekking(optional tour: Elephant ride)
19.00 Dinner and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
Day 04: ( B, L )
11.40 Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
Shopping and Departure.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English-speaking guide
- Joined Transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip