Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
DAY 01: Transfer Krabi Airport ( L )
Meet & greeting by our tour guide at Krabi airport and directly to Krabi city tour. Visit to Krabi Sea Shell Fossil from 70 million years. Stop for lunch at local restaurant. Do some shopping at Krabi local Market. Arrive to Krabi town; visit to The Symbol of Krabi “Khao Kanap Nam” and “Giant Black Crab”. Sightseeing & trekking to the cave. And then drive pass Krabi river side & Mangrove forest. Visit to Wat Tam Sea (Tiger Cave Temple). Transfer to check in at the hotel of your choice and free time at your leisure.
DAY 02: Krabi 4 islands tour by long tail boat ( B, L )
8.00Am. – Pick you up from your hotel
- Get on the boat to sand banks at Chicken Island, Tup and Moore Islands.
- Snorkeling and swimming at Chicken Island and also taking picture with the background of a beautiful standing hill.
- Have a picnic lunch on Poda Island. Free time for swimming or Sunbathing on the white sandy beach.
- On the way back we’ll stop at Railay Bay & Phra Nang Cave. Enjoy walking on the beach, taking photos with climbers…this is located at a rock climbing point very famous in Thailand.
Back to the pier then transfer you back to your hotel.
DAY 03: James Bond island tour ( B, L )
Breakfast at the hotel.
08:30-09:00 am. pick you up from hotel in Krabi.
10:30 am. Arrive at the pier (Phang-nga National Park) and board a longtail boat visit to:
- James Bond Island – the island is highlight of the film “The Man With the Golden Gun” The place local people call “Khao Tapoo”
- Leaning Mountains (Called “Khao Ping Gun” in Thai)
- Have fun canoeing for sightseeing around the mangrove forest and sea caves.
12:30 pm. Lunch time at Koh Panyee island or Muslim Floating Village.
Free time for shopping, sightseeing and photo taking of school or the local lifestyle on the island.
13:30 pm. Back to the pier and visit to “Suwankuha Temple” or Monkey Cave Temple.
17:00 pm. Transfer back to hotel
Day 04: Transfer from Hotel to Krabi airport ( B )
Breakfast at the hotel.
Free time at leisure until pick up time for transfer back to Krabi airport and fly to your hometown with a beautiful memorable!!!
- 2 ways airport transfer (Private)
- 3 Nights stay at the hotel of your choice (twin/triple sharing)
- Krabi city tour (Private tour)
- Krabi island tour by long tail boat (join tour)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Lunch on tours
- Vat, tax and service charge
- All entrance fees