Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL – BANGKOK
- Meet & Greet at Suvarnabhumi Airport and transfer to Hotel for check-in.
- Entry ticket to Wax Museum & SEALIFE underwater world provided
Airport Meeting Point :
For Suv Airport – MEETING POINT AT ARRIVAL HALL , EXIT B ( Gate No.3 )
For Dong Muang Airport – MEETING POINT AT ARRIVAL HALL , DOOR 2
DAY 02: Dream World (B/L)
- After B’ fast, proceed to Dream World with buffet lunch
( Standard unlimited riding ticket)
- Shopping at Gems Gallery, Honey Bee Product
DAY 03: BANGKOK – DEPARTURE ( B )
- Breakfast and transfer to Airport for departure
- Hotel : 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok with daily ABF.
- Transfer, Tours and Meals as per above.
- English Speaking Tour Guide/Driver