Day 01: Kalaw – Lamine – Pawke – Kone Hla – Pattupauk
- After breakfast we will leave from hotel at 8 o’clock and take a pick up to Lamine, starting point for 45 minutes.
- From here walk through Lamine, a Danu village and then walk down hill (100 m) lower for half an hour with rice terraces on left and right.
- Cross a small stream and walk up hill about (200 m) higher for half an hour.
- Sighting nice view from the top and continue along the ridge with wonderful scenery for one hour to Pawke, a Pao village about (6 km) from Lamine.
- Pao people live from growing rice, chili, sesame and potatoes.
- After visiting Pawke village, continue the trek to Konehla, a Danu village for one hour (3 km) just rolling hill.Lunch at a family house in Konehla.
- After lunch proceed to Pattupauk for three hours along the small path about (7 km) going through rice field and some pine trees on left and right.
- After getting to Pattupauk, take a rest a little and walk around in the village to see how people use bamboo to make baskets.
- Dinner and overnight at a local family house.
On Day (1) trekking for (6) Hours which is about (16) km and 300 m elevation.
Day 02: Pattupauk – Nanyoke – Tonele’-Inle Lake
- Leave from Pattu at 7 a.m. for Inle trip.
- Take a small trail for half an hour flat and one hour downhill about 300 m lower along hill side (5 km).
- From here uphill 200 m high for 45 min to Nanyoke , another Pao village (2 km) and have a coffee break there.
- Then take an easy path for one hour passing by some old banyan trees on the way (3 km).
- The path starts to be rocky and you can see the lake from here.
- Downhill 200 m lower for one hour in little jungle ( 3 km) with care and enjoy the view of Inle Lake.
- At last walk in the bamboo forest for (30) min about (2 km) and get to Tone Le’ for lunch.
- There is a small restaurant in bamboo forest in Tone Le’which is a good place to sit and rest at the end the trek.
- After lunch take the boat to the hotel in Inle or to Nyaungshwe , a town at the North-eastern shore of the Lake about one hour and arrive to hotel between 3 & 4 p.m.
Day (2) trekking for about (5) hours and distance is (15) km.